To maximize human potential through Applied Knowledge, Best Practices and an Innovative Mindset.
International Business Academy of SWITZERLAND, or IBAS. originated in 1999 when our sister school in Denemark was initially established . During 2000-2010 the Danish school established itself internationally with offices in Denmark, Egypt, and Vietnam. IBAS started in 2013, initially established in the canton of Zug In 2015 it started programs with the primary focus on MBA in the canton of Valais, together with Language center partners who taught languages while IBAS taught MBA.
• Integrity: to maintain the trust of the industry by always doing what is right
• Credibility: to be regarded as the most reliable source of workforce development resources for industry
• Innovation: to continuously improve ourproducts, programs, and services to benefit the construction, maintenance, and pipeline industries
• Commitment: complete dedication to our stakeholders, our mission, and goals
• Quality: to provide the industry with the premier resources for workforce development • Industry Support: to uphold and serve the interests of the construction industry and our customers in everything that we do
• Customer Focus: to devote our resources to serving the best interests of our stakeholders and craft workers at all levels of development
• Sustainable Career Opportunities: to ensure that craft workers understand their opportunities for advancement and growth at every step of career development